Ministry Goals, Mission, Vision, Statement
Daughters of Esther Goals
1. To discover God's plan, purpose and will for our lives.
2. To encourage one another in our dreams and visions.
3. To be set free from strongholds.
4. To allow Christ within to manifest His glory through us.
5. To have events throughout the year for the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
The ministry's name is a prophetic picture of its mission and purpose: To train,
develop and empower women to fulfill their God-given destiny.
Daughter's of Esther aims to offer women a time of "Preparation" in order to discover one's true, authentic, and spiritually healthy self. This will allow participants to begin flourishing in their gifts while learning to discern their calling, serve the Lord, and live an abundant life.